1. Air Fares Kathmandu to Pokhara and Pokhara to Jomsom
2. 10 days tea house trek (accommodation and food, three meals per day)
3. Restricted area permit
4. TIMS + ACAP
5. Trekking Staff
* Basic accommodation at local lodges on twin sharing basis.
* All meals (breakfast, lunch & dinner) included for the duration of the
* Services of experienced English speaking local trekking guide.
* Porters to carry luggage while on trek (1 porter for 2 persons-20kgs max so 10kgs per person).
* Insurance for trekking staff, guides, porters etc.,
* Domestic air ticket Kathmandu/Pokhara/Jomsom and return airfare.
* Transport by car from airport/hotel/airport is includes.
* International flight to/from Nepal.
* Food and drink on the day you fly from Kathmandu to Jomsom and the day you return from Jomsom to Kathmandu.
* Tea house accommodation in Kagbeni after flying into Jomsom and again on exiting Upper Mustang (2 nights).
* Departure Tax where applicable (domestic flights).
* Rescue operations by helicopter.
* Mineral water, boiled drinking water, soft drinks and any alcoholic beverages, tips and any personal expenses.
* Any food at Kathmandu/Pokhara(transport by car from airport/hotel/airport is include).
* Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu in case flight cancelled due to bad weather or any other circumstances beyond our control.